Friday, August 11, 2006

Stick your hand in shit....he will!


To follow up on Mr. Fantastic's shark week piece, I feel I have to give a shout out to the new rising star of the Discovery Channel. Yes, I am talking about the guy that you probably have just brush off as some Discovery Channel fag that has done nothing other than find Uranus in a bar called the Bananna Hammock. You are wrong. His name is Mike Rowe. He is the new star of the Discovery Channel. Star? You bet your ass. You didn't even know it then he is blows up and goes black.....bringing all of you into him with unstoppable force. Mike Rowe is a super super American. He is the Dirty Jobs host. He is the narrator of Deadliest Catch.....another piece of redneck Learn Art.

Why do I care. Probably because every night I end my day in the boxers that I bought in a Nashville, TN K-Mart watching a show that inevitably involves this American. Mr. Fantastic, who works from gossip gods Extra - hosted by Sugar Ray Celebfag - needs to blow him up on the show cause he is horseplay good. Don't get so blazed watching Discovery that you fail to recoginze a true American. When the dookey rises like Mr. Fantastic in a self esteem parade (led by David Hasslehoff) Mr. Michael Rowe will not fail to stick his hand in it. If you don't recognize.....roll a blizza and watch some Discovery and fucking learn something cracka.....This guy is the beastmaster!

P.S. this is what I look like when I was writing this on Friday night:

No comments: