Saturday, August 26, 2006

Here I Sit Broken Hearted

So I am on Hour 30 at work. I have not left this building since 7am Friday morning. If you have ever read this site before you may not believe me. I don't believe me. This fucking sucks. Wait, wait, i got something.....Benefit: I am starting to hallucinate...purple. PURPLE. Whoops. And I worked through the overnight on a Friday. So what is it I do? Who would employ the man of stories such as the ones on this site and a name of Handsome? Why would I work all night? Finance baby! Making the greenbacks. Ummmm, no. Maybe I am in P.R. Ha ha noooooooooo.

I work in a hotel. I work in a suit and have everyone around me believing in my respectability (I think, well that's what I tell myself). I get yelled at by rich people. I command an army of immigrant workers (fun shit, try it sometime). I pretend I know what the fuck is going on pretty much every second of every day, meanwhile I am daydreaming of avalanches, crono's, boobies, booze and just about every lazy subject known to man. I have met celeb's. Shit tons of them. Most of them are pretty boring. I tell girls when I am drunk and they like it. I get free drinks and have connections at Scores. Fuck all that. I work in a goddamn hotel. This is what in monkey hell I am dealing with at hour fucking 30! Below is an actual letter I recieved and had to respond to...

Dear Handsome,

Thanks for your response, regarding the air condition, it was reported to the front desk, and they told us that it was as cold as it could be, the thermostat at our room didn´t control the temperature of the AC it was all controlled from the front desk, being the manager you should now this or your staff lie to me. (I'm thinking about how his mother must have beat and fondled him as a child ....)

Regarding the change of rooms, you change my brother to the same floor I was , and the AC didn´t cool their room as well so nothing change . So you didn´t solve his problem. (I am sure your hut in Mexico has central air ass whipe (he is from mexico i am not a total douche bag you know))

Never the less , now I understand that to be attended and consider at your hotel I have to go down stairs ,complain and maybe yell at somebody and this way you will do something about the problem or at least give a discount. (ahhh here it is...gimme the freebie - knew this was coming. die die die)

I feel offended because you acted as if you solve my brother problem and you didn’t, and now your telling me that a change of room would have help , maybe you think your clients wont feel the temperature just because you change their rooms. (Die)
We are not idiots. (Of course you aren't....die)

We only felt robbed and now we feel robbed and ofended. (did he fondled.....I knew it! check the spelling johnny high class....i bet you know abour border jumping too you litte bastard (ok so i am a douchebag but in a Dave Chappelle / Bob Saget let me get away with it kind of way))

If you think a complementary stay will make me feel good after I paid more than 2000.00 usd, for your bad service you are so wrong. And Im not maria Eugenia Im david her husband , the one who paid you for a bad service. (this guy is really a piece of shit huh? Can't wait to get smokehouse wasted tonight...oh Eddie...)

Thanks for the warm regards, that’s the way we felt the during our stay…..WARM.
ETHIER YOU PAY ME BACK ALL THE MONEY YOU TOOK FROM ME , OR DON’T WORRY ABOUT ANSWERING THIS EMAIL. (Easy fucking answer there you sick bastard! Ok, everyone.......should I respond? What would you say? Dude, I am really hallucinating right now....)

-Pedro Javier Gonzalez

Please respond with your suggestions on how to handle Senor Gonzalez. I need your help!

Ok I am at 32 hours......Time for Epstein's! Maybe I should sleep....I need to sleep........Epsteins! Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: