Friday, October 27, 2006

2 Buck Weekend


Sorry I havn't been around much these past few days. I have missed you all. Where have I been? Thanks for not asking. I can now proudly say that I no longer live in Midtown. I live south of the Border Baby! (below 14th street). Can we Call that New York's "South of the Border" from now on? I think that would be great. I could sell fireworks and overpriced shit to families and watch Dad squirm at the $1.00 pay bathrooms. Maybe we should just call it HBCC south of the border. Hey Bobsled, can you draft up a nice photoshop of what the HBCC south of the border would look like? HBCC South of the border bumper sticker? A Must! Sooooo, what else. Hmmmm. Oh yeah, i am broke as shit. If any of you see a brotha walking around (sadly not struttin) lookin all hot n' handsome but with no drink in hand. Go buy him a PBR and Rail shot cause that is my broke ass this weekend. Atleast I picked up a case of 2 Buck Chuck. Moving blows. Living HBCC South of the Border......Priceless:

Enjoy the Weekend South of the HBCC Border

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats wrong with Midtown, not enough earth tones for you?

Too many people with "jobs"?

Not enough people who obsess about creating an image that looks as if they don't care about their image?

You fucking Emo.

Captain Handsome said...

Sorry balder......didn't mean to ditch on the Middies. I definitly enjoyed my time on 49th and 2nd. Good restaurants, Frank and Harry still run one of the best bodega's around, and I will definitly be back to visit Vlad - from our 25 most handsome new yorkers list.

I infact loved midtown. However as I get older I want to be around older people less and less. That is why I live right near 4 NYU dorms now. Older crusty richfolk from Sutton Place or their hot ass rich granddaughters. I stand by my decision!

love,
tom

Anonymous said...

hahaha. fair enough.

Audrey. said...

Life begins below 14th street.

If you're near Union Square, welcome to the neighborhood.

Captain Handsome said...

Thanks Audrey. I have roosted in the "Freakshow" Building on 4th Ave and 13th. Lovin' it

High Power Rocketry said...

Lol nasty.