Monday, September 18, 2006

put the relish in my back pocket

Whatup world. Welcome to NYC. Make sure you get up to Sylvia's for a little fried chicken and waffles while you're visiting. HANDSOME!! I see you son. Run with that post you got planned. It's solid gold nuggets, triple platinum uranium son.

HA, see, I know what you all are thinking right now: W-T-F? And what am I gonna do if I don't get a spinach fix right quick? Here's the thing: I'm trying to set a record for using the most colons in one paragraph. Albeit: a poorly written paragraph. And: not: all: together: grammatically: correct: Whatever. This is the kindashit that happens when we just completely run out of things to write about and get all self-referential about the fact that we're the most creatively challenged individuals on the planet.

Again, I know what you all are thinking right now: But Bob Sledowski, you never were creative. In fact, we find you kinda creepy and slightly annoying, but mostly we suspect you of being a child molester. I've heard all that before. I'VE HEARD IT. Savethatshit for someone who cares.

Anyways, I thought about alotta things out on my run tonight (2006 BOBSLED MARATHON TEAM, YAY YEAYAYAAAHHAAA): colons; semi-colons; my colon; vindaloo; running; feet; buildings; Kent Avenue, Brooklyn; sex (not sure why I jumped from BK to sex); booty; ladies; homeless ladies; abandon buildings; garbage; the news; a bridge; colons; etc. etc. etc. I could go on. But who wants that.

Then I read something my partner in crime wrote and I thought, "FUCKSHITYEAHSHOMEBIZZLEPIECESHALOM". Bush is in town. That's what I get for not reading the paper AND being completely obvlivious to anything happening in this city, let alone my improper use of colons and occasional excesive use of ALL CAPS. FUCKSHITYEAHS.

Bush. NYC. I ain't thought about this in a minute. Funny how it ruled our summer just two/three short months ago. Enjoy. Check back in this week for the triumphant return of Handsome like the fuckingreturn of the comet. Btches.

No comments: