Wednesday, September 27, 2006

HBCC Poetry Week Presents: Haiku

[You know, when I tell people we're hosting poetry week here on the HBCC, the first thing out of people's mouth is, "Oh, you mean like Haikus and stuff?" Fuck yes, people. Haikus. I know and you know that's the only fucking thing we remember from third grade poetry class, but for the love god, expand your repetoire and learn about some other types of poems. I can' think of any other kinds right now, so here's your fucking haiku you blood sucking leeches...]

Bobsled and Handsome

Such a dynamic duo

You know its like, "Whoa"


[I didn't mean what I said before, I'm sorry. I'm just tired and a little cranky. I'm sorry. Can I rub your feet for you? Do the dishes?! No, fuck you. That's just something I will not do. Like Meatloaf..]