Sunday, September 24, 2006

Muerte Mi Amigos. Muerte!

So i just engulfed a beautiful 3 hour dinner at Roas Mexicano in Union Square. Pomegrant Margarita, Sav Blanc, Patron XO cafe/tequila liquor and some hella Mexicano. It really is a nice thing to go our and dine once in a while. Pony up some Dineros and just kick it in a restaurant for a few hours and just eat your balls off. I sat across from a beautiful lady and ate 2 appetizers, a sick ass main corse and tequilla finisher. There is nothing like a "dope as hope" dining experience. Some say "why waste good $$$ on one fucking meal?" (obviously one of my friends given the gratuitus swearing....PURPLE!!!). Well eat my balls if you don't know the answer to this one. Eating and drinking with no regard for dinero, the 4th deadly sin - gluttony, and your electric bill just feels better than is should for some reason.

The Handsome Bobsled Captain Commando Team will be going on their first annual Autumn Banquet in the coming weeks and will give you a step by step rundown of how to really enjoy a proper out of house dining experience. Expect nothing short of Justin Timberlake's post MTV awards dinner afterparty like story from your kings of handsome and sledding brilliance. But first I would like to announce that this week has been dubbed Poetry Week. The HBCC will be going Robert Frost and NAS on your ass with poem's, haiku's, and verbal glory that will take you from ecstacy to horror with a serious layover in emotion. To get things started I will offer up a meal inspired poem. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you......

"Ceviche"

I smile at the mexican smashing avocados

The shy gratuity that he returns shows the care

Care for my appetizer, my guacamole, my soul

My forementioned soul came out when the cilantro hit the pestel

His joy spoke of a recent promotion from water pourer

The smile from the girl seated across, left me a solid pole

Under the table it stood proud like American Troops in Fedorer (afghanistan)

The meal was grand, the connection was there, from guacomole mexican

To soft samba in the Can...

Tonight I started with Ceviche

And finished as the Mother Fuckin Man

-CH

Welcome to Poetry Week

No comments: