Monday, July 17, 2006

we on award tour with mohammed my man

Snakes and inspiration at 35,000 ft. Doesn’t anyone remember the last time Sam Jackson starred in a cheezy horror film? A shark ate him. Spoiler alert fools. Go see that Wayans movie instead (aside one second here: travis went to see plan nine from outer space last week at the sunshine movie theater midnight show. He said it was terrible in an awesome way. It begs the question: are the wayans bros. the Ed Wood of our generation? Aren’t our kids going to look back and say, “duh dad, its obvs they aren’t white girls, what the hell?” to which I’ll slap my child and say only dad gets to say what the hell, now go get me another beer and go to your room and put $25 on the NASCAR race for me…”)

Your bobsled is on the move ya’ll. Well, actually I’ve got my feet up and I’m just soaking in the Portland hotel fever, thinking about that NYC humidity that I’ve escaped. Sup now hotness.

Anyways, flying out here I had a nasty looking flight attendant. I always love to play that game where you look at the stewardess and think, ‘Maybe she’ll give me one of those I’m only in town for one night’ kinda things. Except, my stewardess had some kind of weird facial hair goin on. Like really weird shite. So let me state with confidence that, despite the fem-mullet coming back in style, the Fem-manchu is not coming back in style anytime soon.


More people need to ask themselves, WWHBCCD?


Shout out to www.pickyourshoes.com: THE boots have arrived in NYC. Of course I’m in Oregon (of all the fucking places) this weekend so their glorious arrival and unwrapping will have to wait until next Wednesday. When that happens, expect photos. And drinks, in fact I plan to take my shoes to the bar and get them drunk as hell, probably on 1.50 PBRs at the skinny on Thursday nights (don’t everyone show up at once tho). I just want to give my new boots the home eva, is that too much to ask?

sing the theme song: snakes on a plane/ and i can't complain/ cause the boots have arrived/ and you'd be insane/ to call sam jackson whack son/ portland loves crack/ gotta get me some/ thinking what would handsome bobsled do/ maybe get online/ maybe buy some shoes

to be continued...

1 comment:

Captain Handsome said...

Listen Coucaracha Ugly....If you even try to touch the America Boots they will run over you like the blitzkreig we have unleashed on baghdad. Errr....we have nothing in common with the German Army.......Delta Force 3/4 will be stompin harder than Chucky Norris in Delta force 1 and 2 combined so check yo self fooooooo