Thursday, June 29, 2006

My New Job's a Dump



So reading America ,bobsled, travis america and 2 virgins from Idaho, have you missed me? I apologize from my absence however my life has turned upside down. Good stuff however. I got a new job! Yes, I work. Yes, someone hired me. No, I don't work hard. I will incude a picture to the right here that about sums it up. But this post isn't some shappy shit about me missing writing to the great audience of myself and bobsled. This is about my new job. No, not bragging about my new job........I assume you looked at the picture to the right ------> and know that there is in no way that I can be bragging. This issue is deeper. By deeper I mean I am backing up deeper and deeper here. The issue: THERE IS NOT ONE GODDAMNED WORTHY SHITTER IN THE ENTIRE PLACE THAT I WORK AT. You all know what I am talking about. That one golden commode that is on the 5th floor behind accounting, down the "C" staircase 2 flights, across a fire escape, and through a closet. The one holy seat that noone has placed an ass on accept for yourself in like 3 years. Every place has one. You may just be the hovering, nest making, slob with no ambition if you think your place of business doesn't have one. Fucken quitter. Anyhow, I am thinking about quitting over a shitter. Anyone feel me? Please leave me comments as to what I should do in this quandry. I promise I wil take your advice......that is if I don't die from passing a softball first. Didn't you miss me?

1 comment:

stantonandorchard said...

the upsidedown smiley face says, 'welcome back'. just go to madison square park and squat in the bushes. it's nice outside today