Friday, June 09, 2006

Shout Out to Bobsled

I just wanted to throw a shout to the Bobsled Himself. He just called me from some airport where he keeps getting delayed. It has happened to all of us but this is a Friday. That means he is in a hurry back to the Hatten to drop some substances into his body to produce fun and laughter. So I have in cluded a few pictures to try to chear him up. I am also going to include the Delta Airlines Customer Care Number so you can call and bitch at them on Bobsleds Behalf! I am sure he will appreciate all of your support. Enjoy the weekend Americans!!!!!
***Bobsled's Plane***











Delta Airlines Customer Care:
1-800-335-8241




And Bobsled was nice enough to send us a picture mail of himself at the airport!
AND OUR WEEKLY WELCOME TO THE WEEKEND PICTURE IS.......Yes a picture of my mother feeding me and my sisters many years ago. Ahhh the good years. Have a good weekend -Meow!

No comments: