Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Baked Beach Bit # 2a













So for the second installment of my new Baked Beach Bit series I will be talking a bit about some of the people that I have met here in the LA (pronounced laaaa). I was pretty excited about meeting all these cool California People and gettin' a sence of Left Coast Culture. Much to my schagrin (???spelling of shagrin/chagrin/whatever) it seems noone here is actually from Califronia. Everyone I met so far is from somewhere else. Don't know why I am surprised, NY was the same deal but these transplants are different.... See in NY I met people from Boston, Philly, hell even Miami but mostly from somewhere on/near the east coast. Everyone I have met here is from the fuckin' midwest. WTF!? Nebraska, Ohio, Missouri, Idaho. I wanted to meet all these cool people and all I get is the goddamn class presidents and dreamers from the fly overs. This is bullshit. Even the celebrities I meet are from the midwest. Had dinner with Nelly tonight. Seriously, nice guy but can I get a Snoop Dog for Chrissake! Goddamn flyovers...



2 comments:

doctashock said...

Welcome to LA. I just moved here almost 2 years ago to the date and went through many of the same discoveries myself.

Captain Handsome said...

I can't wait to break out the Aubergene's and smoke some Midwest Brains.....if you don't know what I mean, check the archives. Thanks for the welcome American