Monday, January 29, 2007

Left Coast of Handsome....

ha ha her name is NEGAR and she has a pussycake!


Hey there Bobsled, the only reader left after our hiatus. Handsome comin' back to life here from the Wu-Side. Thats right suckas The Wu followed me here to Los Angeles to show these bitches/Ese's how we do it in "The Hattan". The rumors are true. I have defected. I have strapped on the Auburgene's for my most oficious and daring exploit yet. Bringing some East side love to the West Coast.
First off I have to say that the police out here are fucking off the hook. Not 30 minutes after crossing into California I was pulled over by a CHiP. WTF. He proceeded to tell me that the aircraft clocked me at 89mph. As I wondered if the recently consumed cronotons were playing tricks on my mind, my faithful travel partner noticed a plane circling us through the sunroof. Do you know anyone who has been pulled over by a god damn plane before. We have all laughed at those signs on the highway but out her in The Fronia it is fo-sho! However, it was the nicest cop I have ever met. He didn't even try to search our car or anything. Thank god. Oh, and I have the wrong address on my license so fuck that ticket! HBCC 1, CHIPS 0


Venice Beach is my new home for now and it seems ok. There is a little streatch called Abbot Kinney that has kind of a Bklyn meets Chong feel. Or maybe that was my companion "Humbolt" speaking....... Either way they have these fucking awsome shoes. In fact Soooo Many Shoes. You can't believe it. I got the new scoop on the shoes that won't make it back to the east coast any time soon. These shits are so phat you think they just got done at a Del Taco Buffet. If anyone in NY wants a pair just give me a holla and I will send out a pair so you can be the first to rock the hottest new shoes on the planet. Check'em out gangstas:



More from me to come.......i gotta get my Left Coast Mo-Jo runnin'

No comments: