Thursday, January 04, 2007

Get Handsome Part 2: T-Shirts

I was gonna do some kind of really in-depth post about cool t-shirts that might help you Get Handsome. But, in reality, I'm detoxing (fuck you new year's resolutions). And right now my brain hurts worse than that time I stayed out till 4am on a Tuesday and still got to work on time Wednesday. Seriously, I might go out and kill a vagrant on my way home.

So, I'm gonna do some links. Some links with some images and a little bit of writing. Maybe then you'll notice that I completely gaffled that little piece of Photoshop hotness above from someone else way more creative than me. I mean us. But maybe you'll also get an idea of some cool t-shirts out there. This is more or less a starter's guide of sorts, but do your homework - you'll find some other even better stuff via these links.


Shall we?


Wu-Tang T-shirt from
Manifest. Currently sold out at the Turntable Lab online store cause its fucking...(insert fruit that will replace BANANAS in 2007. Kumquats? Hells yeah.)...its fucking Kumquats!! YEAHS!!! Check it out:There's also this one:Then there's this little ditty from Lemar & Dauley (this is my personal favorite in the group. you can buy it from Shop Cream...)
And last, but by no means least, we have these cute little ladies caught in the act on a shirt from Foreign Family (a shirt you might want to purchase from Lion's Den in LA)...We're only scratching the surface here, but I'll finish with this one from Reason (pure brilliance really...)And this one that pretty much sums it all up for ya (also from Reason)...

Well, good luck out there. Get Handsome!

4 comments:

J$ said...

HandBob CapCom
somesled tainmando

I don't know that means either but you should photoshop the HSBC logo.

2007 es el ano de "mar del terciopelo"

just came for the chicks. oh.

stantonandorchard said...

whoa, okay, just whoa. first of all, way too much spanish. second, chicks? third of all, this self promotion nonsense is bullshit. especially in spanish. refer to above please. four: handsome never goes out of style. handsome to infinity. sixth: no more fifth rules. seven: handbob?! hilarious. that sounds like an HJ and a BJ at the same time. so sweet. eight: this needs to be the year we all get together for a drink. okay, that's it.

stantonandorchard said...

hola, me llamo tainmando. that's funny too.

High Power Rocketry said...

: )