Wednesday, January 24, 2007

all good things must come to an end, the bad ones just go on forever

"wipeout wipeout!! WIPEOUT WIPEOUT WIPEOUT!!!"

Wow, it's been a while huh? You look really great.

What's up? Those new year's resolutions must really be working out for ya. What's that? You stopped running and took up bobsledding instead? Well, whatever it is, you look great.

What's new with us? A lot, thanks for asking. As you might have noticed, we still have the same shitty website layout that we've come to loathe. I don't know, maybe you love it, maybe not. Whatever. We're working on updating it. It's a resolution we made. We suck at sticking to resolutions.

While I continue to Bobsled down the same trails I've always gone down, Captain Handsome broke west for California. Motherfucker's living it up in Venice. So no more, "I'm from New York, I'm so special" posts. Now its all about, "Traffic on the 405 was so fucked up today" and "God, the temperature dropped below 40, it's fucking freezing here!!" Stupid shit like that that CA people can't seem to get enough off. That and celebrities. Am I missing anything, Capt? Ahhhh, what the fuck would you know, you've barely been out there 48 hours.

Well, (I used that word just so all of the paragraphs would start with the letter 'W'. This post is also brought to you by the number 37, which is 4+100/7+18.714285714285(I think that's a repeating number actually, but whatever) anyways, as the title says, good things come to an end, bad ones just go on forever. (that's a line from Destroyer's Rubies. I stole it. I'm sorry Dan Bejar, please don't destroy me. HEE HEE I couldn't resist.) ( I must also apologize to you, fair reader. That album, as great as it is, is soooo last year. With our new commitment to helping you become more handsome, we'll be more diligent about posting only things that are fresh, new, relevant, groundbreaking, breathtaking, robust, turnkey and earth shattering. Like Travis McGee & The Revelers, playing February 16th at The Baggot Inn.)

Where was I? Oh yes. All good things must come to an end, the bad ones just go one forever. As you probably already know, the HBCC is far from 'good'. And since we've got a long way to go before we could ever be considered even just 'bad' (and not in the Michael Jackson way either) I guess we'll start posting again and get cracking on that whole 'forever' thing.

ALLEZ!! STAY HANDSOME!!


No comments: