Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Our Good Friend Travis America

Travis America had been working on some possible ablum covers for his upcoming Musical Masterpiece. What do you think? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
1)2)

3)

I apologize in advance. Not for the music obviously as it rocks. I apologize for the filth that I posted. Please do not let your children read our post for atleast 2 weeks until this filth clears. The album will obviously have the appropriate warning stickers if any of this lovely cover art is chosen. Alef! Alef!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go with the "Acid" one. Because the others were just plain disgusting and I feel dirty. I'm going to shower.

Also, it's pretty funny how I immediately knew which one of you wrote the post w/o having to look at the bottom.

Keep up the good work. Not for me, but for the children.

Captain Handsome said...

Hey I am a talented writer, what can I say.

Captain Handsome said...

Don't be a perv. Obviously with a name like capt handsome it is bigger than that. no go fantasize about it you creep. dmbmeg, i apologize for the directon this site has taken lately.

Anonymous said...

i know. i am very easily offended.