Monday, November 20, 2006

the sweet smell of victory, go head and breathe it in like anti-histamine

i tried racking my brain yesterday for something to post on today, something that would sum up my weekend in the fly-over state of O-H-I-O, something that would give you readers an accurate picture of what it's like to experience ground zero during the game of the century, what its like to eat at the flying pizza, what its like to do a bunch of stuff that you totally forget, what its like to drink four red bulls during one football game, what its like to see the bobsled commando eat a bunch of mushrooms and then run around like a chicken with its head cut off right after it ate a bunch of mushrooms....i mean, i tried really really hard to think of something: when i was puking in my friend's bathroom, when i was puking on the airplane, when i was near death at my sisters bathroom in philly, while i was riding the train through PA and into NJ and then into Penn Station, when i got blasted in the face with the stench of the subways again - i really really thought something would come to me.

alas, it wasn't until i emerged from the subway to my beloved LES once again that i was presented with the following photo and a post was formed and i had no problem at all coming up with it...
(man law: american apparel should run advertising for everyone)

wah-wah-wahhhahahahahahaha

5 comments:

Captain Handsome said...

That picture makes me proud to be part of the HBCC. Thank you Bobsled. Everyone else, expect someting from me very soon......

Anonymous said...

Haha. Good show ol' Chap. Sounds like you had a good time, wish you could have brought back some Fly-pie. I look forward to hearing stories about the beloved C-bus. And then blacking out and forgetting the stories. And then hearing them again.

Anonymous said...

puking in an airplane bathroom is only 2nd in terms of nastyness to the midwestern gas station bathroom. But atleast with the gas station you don't have to worry about getting that blue shit in your hair. I'm just sayin....

428 said...

ah yes..vomiting, flyover states, and talking vagina's. nice weekend my friend.

stantonandorchard said...

you guys is the best. leblog - i'm sorry about that fly over comment. i know you love your home state. technically i'm from a fly over state too. its like when jews make fun of jews, or blacks who drop the 'n' bomb, or people who are handsome who tell other people, 'hey, you're not really handsome!' cause its...ahhh shit, nevermind. puking in the airplane bathroom is the best though cause its so nasty its easy to get the puke up. plus our stewardess was sooooo nice, she gave me water and ginger ale and let me just stand by the bathroom for like a half hour. gotta love the OSU-sympathetic stewardesses.