Thursday, March 29, 2007

HBCC Ode to Vegas: Day 3

fuck you

I have to say that I love the Mirage, but I hate the dealers here. Fuck you I want my money back, bitches.

But I did meet some lovely ladies tonight, who turned out to be from the D! Detroit WHAT! Well, okay, Novi, but close enough. Turns out though the hot one has like down syndrome or something (some weird speech impediment) AND a boyfriend in Connecticut (fucking bitch), the decent looking one was actually cool, and then there was the token fat one who was like leaning a little too hard into me and who loved the tigers (!!!) but was really kinna fat (sad face).

In the end I chose cards over these three lovely girls, one of which was visiting for her first time (the hot one with a mental defect) and all three of whom were not staying at my hotel (too drunk to walk to the Tropicana…who the fuck stays there anyways?) plus they were all excited to be in vegas. I was all like, er, what day is it? I’m down 40, gotta go put in some work.


And fuck, I did okay at the table. I even started putting the chips away in my pocket, which means, hey, when the chips on the table are gone, you walk the fuck away jackass. But eventually I started losing, then got pissed, then started pulling them out again, then contemplated throwing them at the fucking panda bear dealing. I hated it with every fiber of my body.

Then the woman bringing drinks who could have easily been my grandmother with Alzheimer's (god bless you grandma) didn’t bring the right drink with her. Mind you, I waited for her stupid ass (she brought a fucking corona, WITH a lime. how dare you?!) and lost another $10 waiting on her slow ass to bring the drinks. So I paid $10 for nothing.
No, not nothing. I paid $10 to get really pissed the fuck off and come back to my room to blog.

Fuck, Vegas is soooooo fucking cool…

Here are some shitty photos of fuck all bullshit fucking cockayassas (btw, tonight on Anderson cooper 360: using cattle prods to stop kids with autism. then the chick reporting is like, "so i decided to try it for myself." then the old woman, the mother, shocks her and the reporter is like "OHHHH, its not pleasant, its not pleasant..." So fucking sweet. Ocean’s Eleven is fucking cocayassas)

fuck you

fuck you

you're cool

fuck you. i'm out

1 comment:

Captain Handsome said...

sounds like you found the quinticential DETROIT flock of women. Did you go bobsledding with any of them?