Monday, March 26, 2007

HBCC Ode to Vegas: Day 1

ITS THE LEADER QUEST MISSION AND WE GOT THE GOODS HERE

Sup kidz. So this week yours truly will be live blogging from Handsome Bobsled, Captain Commando Mecca: Las Vegas. Well, not really live blogging seeing as how I'll be there for work and I'll probably be doing work type things for most of the day and then drinking and playing cards afterwards. Really its probably gonna be more akin to drunk blogging about nothing, much like what we do all the time here. YAYAAYYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAAYAY
NEVER ON THE LEFT CAUSE THE RIGHT'S MY GOOD EAR

I'll be staying at the Mirage hotel, located across the street from the Venetian and not pictured in any of my awesome photos here. One time Travis America and I stayed at the Mirage and we happened to walk by Sigfreid and Roy's white tigers just as one was dropping a huge tiger turd in the wading pool. Some people cheered. Other people took their kids by the hand and lead them off to more creative things I'm sure.
I COULD GIVE A DAMN ABOUT AN ILL SUBLIMINAL

Yes, a week of a completely self-serving ode to the city I’ll be landing in tomorrow. We're compiling photos and stories to help you live vicariously all week long, and I'll be checking in every day hopefully with photos and stuff that makes blogs make the world go 'round. And if any of yous got stories or whatever, leave them in the comments section. or check out our freaking myspace page, cause we have no friends.

BTW, Handsome, I saw ‘Thank you for smoking’ over the weekend. What a great movie. I know what you’re thinking, “dude, not cool being so far behind on the cool stuff.” And I know, you’re right, but still, better late than never.

Anyways, best part of the movie is when the lobbyist for the firearm companies of America orders a slice of apple pie with american cheese on it, with a little American flag sticking out of it. I thought of you. And us. And US, as in US of fucking A. And I cried a tear of freedom.

STAY AWAY FROM CRIME CAUSE I AIN’T NO CRIMINAL

No comments: