Saturday, September 08, 2007

Listen'd to G'z and Hustlaz on the way home from work tonight.....



Must be the Mutha Fuckin HBCC Weekend! Football people. Men. Cool Ladies out there. Etc. So my first football Sunday here in Sweet Cali. Damn I am excited. I have joined the hordes of Jockesque Dungens and Dragons Like Men.........Yes I joined a fantasy football league. My first fantasy experment. Noone told me I would be in a draft for 3 and half hours. Christ! These dudes were serious with laptops, magazines, and tons of knowledge that I am sure held them back form sex for several weeks/months/years. I got some serious bawlers Shawn Alexander, Westbrook (fuck the eagles), Javon Walker, Shockey, Antonio Gates, and other assorted large men. Well, we'll see how this works out...........but who cares anyhow! College Saturday is already here and Sunday it's the big boys.

Seriously?

10am

The first game starts. I have been fearing this fact since moving out here. Until my good friend Judson (yes, Georgia!) told me he too had the same fears and they are not necessary. He tells me of Football California Style. 9:30 meet at the bar. A bar by the beach. Eat Waffles, drink coffee, and crush a bloody. Then the game starts at 10 and you smash beers and watch 4 games at once. Hilarity ensues. Then you watch the next games. Thoughts of nude ocean runs jump into your head. Eat nachos and possibly a fish taco. Smash more beers. By the time the football ends it is just the afternoon so you go and pass out on the beach........or take pictures of you and a friend high 5'ing like fools. Its the weekend and the Captain's Out!
Oh Yeah.......Lets Go Big Blue!



No comments: