Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Realities Associated With A Two Sided Coin

Its Friday night and I am steppin out. I look good, handsome to be exact, and have 3 pretty ladies on my arm. Just another night kickin hard in the hatten. It's just me, my girl, her sisiter, and her sisters friend floatin' down the street lookin' for trouble. You guys know this feeling. Atleast I hope you know this feeling. Ok, fine if you are reading this you probably don't know this feeling but have imagined it a thousand times. You are welcome. I know, I have been there. But I digress cause now I am here. So I am pimping down the street with three ladies dressed to the 9's. These two brotha's on the corner throw some respect in my direction "damn look at big pimpin' workin all the ladies tonight". Hell Yeah! All of the sudden a crystal cane pops in my right hand, my outfit goes to velvet, and the strut is out like Ron Jeremy with a button fly. Nothing like cruising the streets with some beautiful girls on your arm. What a night! However, with every coin (be it silver, gold, bronze or plastic pokemon) you will find 2 sides. I learned this the following saturday. I wake up still feelin the buzz of a good Friday night out as the only male protector of the ladies. Hell yeah, today is gonna be great. We will get some brunch, maybe a few bloody's, puff a bit, and basically waste the day. Wrong. All of the pimping and self esteem that I had gained the night before would quickly be drained from my soon to be limp manhood. See, girls......ladies.....well, they don't like to get drunk and waste a day. They like to do things. Productive things. Sweet Things. As the man may rule the night the ladies dictate the day. Soooo what did my ladies have planned for me instead of sloth and inebriation? Shopping.......nope. Sight Seeing......nope. Botanical Fucking Gardens. Yeah, I am not kidding. After a quick $12 Metro North Ticket I am on 200th street in the Bronx. This is some foreign shit for me. Then a leisurly 5 hours in the gardens. Looking at exhibits like Lailac Lane, Rose Garden, Spice and Herb Corner and The Tulip and Testicle Vise Grip Center. All in all I must admit that it wasn't too bad and I kinda had a good time. It was a tease imagining all the tigers and snakes and shit next door at the zoo. Maybe next time. Either way, don't forget that no matter how much like "THE MAN" you feel with a bunch of women, you are still with a bunch of women. And eventually, they will impose their womanly needs on you. Good luck, and don't forget to smell the roses. - CH

No comments: