Friday, May 26, 2006

Handsome Man of the Week



Sometimes theres a man......a man who cuts through the shit and just does it. You know the kind, the guy that says "screw it, I am gonna pinch a hornets nest with my ass". A hero of his time. Today we salute one of those men. A man of vision. A man who says hey Atkins, didn't you die of a heart attack? This man is Colonel Sanders. Yes, thats right fat ass. You already knew that didn't you. How in king shit's kingdom was the Colonel so in touch with America that he devised the Colonel's "Famous Bowls". Mash - Check. Corn - Check. Fried Chicken - Check. 3 Cheeses- Check. Gravy - BIG CHECK. If you are single and have low self esteem, there is the final nail in your coffin. I was thinking about trying this boehemith myself however, I couldn't find anyone to order one for me. What, you think I am gonna risk someone seeing me get that. Kiss off. Either way, Congradulations to our Man of The Week. I haven't had one yet but feel a certain pride in America just knowing its out ther. We salute you Colonel Sanders. A true American Hero.

No comments: