Friday, August 10, 2007

Missin' the Shakey Shake

So fuck me, i have been waiting for a true California disaster since moving out here. There was a nice little bursh fire that was pretty entertaining a few months ago by the Hollywood sign and thats it. Till last night........Around 1am there was a nice little 4.6 shaker. Finally some seriouis So Cal excitement. And I slept right through the whole damn thing. Didn't even feel a fart under the sheets last night. WTF, I have been waiting for a quaker and I sleep right through it. How big a rumbler do you think I would sleep through? Imagine if I wake up this morning and find the city lookin like an episode of 24?! Damn that would be sweet!

To add insult to injury I get texts, calls, emails from friends and family excitedly inquiring about the little earth indigestion. No no, I'm safe. Everyone seemed a bit disappointed.......God Damn I miss good ole East Coast Folks!

No comments: