Friday, August 17, 2007

Funky Cat's Gonna Be Miss'n Cause Bobsled Bounced from the Griffin

Holla out to the Brave one. Yes thats right friends lets give yea ole Bobsled some heart cause he pulled the trigger. Blam Blam have a nice day.... Wise beyond his days Karl has made a move. Ya'll know how hard it is to make a major life change? You see that shit in movies, on tv and in your dreams (is that a line from a journey song?) every day but have you had to do it yourself recently. I went through the grueling hell that is making life decisions. Shit even San Loco couldn't set me straight. Then blam.....you make a decision and your life changes! So here you are in your moment when you don't know what's gonna happen. All you know is you pulled the trigger. So lets all give bobsled a holla holla white boy hand pump for his efforts. Of course you should have gotten a job in the LLaaaaaaa but thats neither here nor there. This is whats here:

So I was cruising out of work today, hopped in Lequisha (Lequisha being my cars name cause- she's a black saucy ass, baby, with junk in the trunk), and started cruisin' back to my home by the beach. Kickin' it to some mad CCR......bangin on the steering wheel and shit. I was in a great mood and looking forward to OG immediatly through the door. Then it hit me......fuck, am I not as young as I think I am? I know I have had this kind of moment before but I really started to scratch my head and think about it. I looked down at my tie while at the stop light at Venice and Abby K. Wow, it may be worse than I think............
So I bought a skateboard this week. Yeah, a skateboard. You may recall just about a month ago there were some references to my 29th birthday....nevermind.....I don't know why that even came up. I also remember my first skateboard to the tiny detail (Syms Erik Nash Edition with OJ2 Street Razor Wheels, and Gullwing Tucks (lyme green and pink broken glass style grilp tape)) and I worshipped the shit out of it. Then one day I went to the pond to swim and hid it in the woods........when I came back it was gone. I was heartbroken. It was only a month old. I never bought another one and lie about its whereabouts to my parents to this day (mom still asks). Boy would it have been awsome if I had actually gotten good at skateboarding as a kid. Possibilities are endless. Anyhow, I bought a skateboard this week. Also picked up a 175g disk. Also Flew a stunt kite at the beach. And then played a bob dylan song in my car while sporting a dylanesque quaffe........I hate when I'm right. Lets blow this Joint Lequisha. It's Friday bitches!!!!

p.s. Congrats to this weeks Big Buck Hunter 2.0 Champion: Bobsled! A thrilling victory over Mr. Howard in British Colombia! Keep up the streak

1 comment:

stantonandorchard said...

a.) love it
b.) love that I can check the blog on my tree-oh
c.) love cats
d.) cats hate sleep
e.) big buck hunter hates all animals
f.) I am BBH champion last night
g.) turns out I pulled mad triggers this week
h.) andsome bobsled, captain commando