Tuesday, June 19, 2007

that's how it is, that's how its gonna be, kidz when you grow up, who the fuck you wanna be?

i gotta say whats up to my man on handsome island (leemme hold that) for showing me the most amazing time on sunday, to his girl for be supa down with my incoherent ramblings, to his girl's girl for being super hot and hanging out with me, to the pool for bein cool and the hot tub for bein you, for la fiesta burrito and fish taco, but moreso to campos tacos for bein the shit, to venice beach for bein the best...around, for the waves for crashin right where i could body surf a minute, to America flag towels and all of the tourists, and to PEGLEG NYC for that fucking amazing TANK OF DESTRUCTION pictured above and to REED SPACE NYC for selling that shit to me.....

words can't describe the kinna day we had. one.

No comments: