Friday, June 01, 2007

i make a party of all lefties leave em screamin out all right

Cat Friday Just Keeps Rolling Along

HTFO. I'm not sure how much sense I'll make with this post - I'm not entirely confident I've made any sense at all for the last 12 hours or so - but i'll take a shot at it and let's see how it comes out.

So we have a few choice phrases around the kickball way that add a little je ne sais quoi to the dialect, in particular to the messageboards that we so dearly love. Anyways, there's another dude who came up with all our code language, if you will, but if you try hard enough, you can use it to.

One such phrase which accurately depicts my feelings this morning is HTFO: Hung The Fuck Over. This follows a night of my team forfeiting and then some binge drinking and then me going home and Pasing The Fuck Out (PTFO).

Seriously. I feel bad for anyone I might have breathed on on the subway, cause I know my breath smells like a bar floor after someone puked on it - not that i puked last night; I just didn't eat any dinner so there is absolutely nothing preventing the slowly (and painfully) still digesting beer (along with a shot of Jack and a shot of Patron) from making its way from my guts to my mouth in like zero flat.

The worst part is that I just ate a breakfast sandwich and I think that's making the room spin again. HTFO Fridays, Self-Improvement Saturdays, Self-Loathing Sundays. HBCC. One

1 comment:

Oakley said...

Kick 'em and flip 'em, cap.
all dem hammers onna lef han side.