Wednesday, April 11, 2007

its my birth(f)day and i'll rap if i want to

April 11th, the most important day in my life. It's a beautiful day here in NYC, hope the same can be said where you're at.

A little Wednesday afternoon rap courtesy of MF Doom. AND!!!! the first HBCC MP3 share (at least, I hope I did this right) Enjoy and don't resell it or any of that other stuff that might get us in trouble or detract from income for incredible artists...

One of my favorite verses in print, cause it's my birthday and i'll post rap lyrics if i want to:

How Doom hold heat, and preach non-violence?

Shhh, he 'bout to start the speech, c'mon, silence
On one scary night, I saw the light
Heard a voice that sound like Barry White said "Sure you're right"
Don't let me find out who tried to bite
They better off goin to fly a kite in a firefight
during tornado time with no coat then I caught ya
Wrote the book on rhymes, a note from the author
With no headshot, he said it's been a while
Got a breadwinner style to get a inner child up in to smile
And that's no exaggeration
The doctor told a patient "It's all in your imagination negro"
Ahh, what do he know?
About the buttery flow, he need to cut the ego
Trippin, to date the Metal Fellow been rippin flows
since New York plates was ghetto yellow with broke blue writing
This is too exciting
Folks leave out the show feelin truly enlightened
They say "The Villain been spittin enough lightning
to rock shock the Boogie Down to Brighton," aight then

Listen: Raid - MF Doom featuring Medaphoar
Buy: Madvillainy

1 comment:

Captain Handsome said...

happy birthday nigga. Handsome will drink for you tonight. Call Eddie and get down to business on the Hatten' side.